About the Recipe
Tasty crab rangoons you love, packed with meat. Say goodbye to the "no" crab rangoons.
• 1 (8 ounce) fresh or canned crabmeat, drained and flaked
• 1 clove garlic, minced
• 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
• 2 green onions, thinly sliced
• 1 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
• 1 teaspoon light soy sauce
• 48 wonton wrappers
• 1 egg beaten (to seal wrapper)
(Double everything but crab meat to have a more cheesy filling)
Thoroughly combine everything except egg and wrappers.
Place teaspoon of filling into center of wrapper, brush edges with egg, and pinch shut.
Spray pan with your choice of non stick spray and bake at 450⁰ until golden brown, 12-15 minutes OR Airfry at 350⁰ 5-7 minutes.